For a while I wasn’t a fan of bucket lists. I see this in a lot blogs and personal journals but I never got to make one. I’d like to think that for some things, I’d rather wait for destiny to bring me to it.
I was wrong.
I realized that planning out life, whether it be for an entire lifetime or just minutes way, is just essential. There are just a lot of things that I want to do or experience and that destiny could not bring that to me.
That includes love.
Anyway, here’s my bucket list: Things to Do Before I Die
(this list will always grow as time goes by)
- Climb Mt. Pulag.
- Lose weight at the right BMI.
- Buy my own car.
- Buy my own house.
- Be a financially successful blogger – earning at least $1,000 each month from all of my blogs using nothing of that sort of SEO black hat techniques.
- Do mountain biking.
- Attend at least one fun run.
- Play the guitar decently, at least good enough for any campfire songs or caroling gimmicks.
- Play the keyboard/piano decently, at least good enough for any listener to sing along to a whole song.
- Get my dad’s family car (that old Volkswagen Beetle) a total makeover (body lift, body repair, upholstery replacement and scrape-to-metal painting)
- Attain financial freedom. 100% of passive income should pay all my monthly expenses.
- Overcome my fear of owning expensive gadgets by buying my first expensive handheld gadget.
- Get to continuously update all my blogs without anything post missed on all my blogs: 1 blog post per week per blog done in 52 weeks (one year) at the minimum.
- Spend a vacation with relatives in the US.
- Travel at least one European country.
- Travel in Singapore and meet old officemates.
- Do shopping in Hongkong.
- Create a poetry blog.
- Write a song.
Why you should make a bucket list
awesome photo by Jojo Nicdao